Under the editorship of Kandice Sharren (University of Saskatchewan), this section of RoN is dedicated to publicizing and reviewing the most important new digital scholarship by and for Romanticists.
- Kandice Sharren, xx (published in Ron 77-78 [Fall 2021-Spring 2022])
- Nicholas Mason, Digital Review of Adam Matthew’s Romanticism: Life, Literature, and Landscape. (published in RoN 74-75 [Spring-Fall 2020]).
- Ian Haywood, Digital Review of British Museum’s Online Collection of Political and Personal Caricatures. (published in RoN 72-73 [Spring-Fall 2019]).
- Kirstyn Leuner, Digital Review of Romantic London: A Research Exploring Life and Culture in London in the Late Eighteenth and Early Nineteenth Centuries. Editor: Matthew Sangster (published in RoN 70 [Spring 2018]).
- Michael Gamer, Digital Review of The Collected Letters of Robert Southey. General Editors: Lynda Pratt, Tim Fulford, and Ian Packer (published in RoN 68-69 [Spring-Fall 2017]).